Letters are sent to:
Elder Thomas Hesselgesser
Av Jorge Basadre 592 Oficina, 604A
Edificio Torre Azul
San Isidro
Lima 27
Peru

OR EMAIL:
thomas.hesselgesser@myldsmail.net

TJ can only email back his family but feel free to
email him and check the blog for his emails

Thursday, October 7, 2010

October 6, 2010


Hello Hello!
Well this week has been awesome General conference was great they had an English broadcast for us! So that was awesome.  It had me thinking a lot of howun grateful I am for all of the wonderfully influential people there are around me.  Especially my family and more especially my parents.  So thank you thank you thank you I cant describe how thankful I am for all of the valuable lessons you all have taught me. I feel like I am the most richly blessed child on this earth.  And that is because I was blessed with loving parents and family so thank you thank you thank you I love you all so much.  And anyone else that has helped keep me on the path that has lead to me where I am right now You have my thanks. All my church leaders friends’ family and family friends thank you so so much.
So this week I’m going to tell you a little bit about my new teacher hermano casanova.  He is about 4 foot 8.  Ill try and get some pictures with him.  But he is really really funny.  We played basketball with him yesterday and the best I could Describe playing with him is playing with a shin high brick wall. Instead of running into him you just trip over him ha-ha.  But yeah he is a pretty awesome guy.  And he speaks way fast Spanish so it is helping with my understanding of the language. 
Well a week from now I will be in the field I leave in 6 days next Tuesday.  I’m really excited to get out of hear and finally put into practice everything that I have been learning.  It will be hard I know but might as well get the hard stuff over with now. 
Oh also those missionaries that were singing in the priesthood session. Three of them that were in that choir were from my old district.  Talk about extreme jealousy!  Crazy.  
Well also I want to talk about Elder Russell M Ballard’s Talk a little bit.  He said that every member should be a missionary.  I talked about this before I left but just remember to always look out for opportunities to share the gospel.  Think of how it has blessed you’re lives and don’t pass up  any opportunity for other people to feel the heavenly joy and hope that we have felt.  For you mom and dad I want you to know that you are every bit of a missionary as I am.  Your support of me will allow many people ( I hope ) to come unto Christ and feel of the love that he has for them.
For anybody that was in any of my Spanish classes at high school I want you to know that I heard Dimelo playing while I was in the store today.  So it turns out that Enrique is as popular in South America as in the US.  HAHAHA anyway I miss you all a tons next week should have some good stories.  Feel free to send letters!  I will be sending pictures home in about two weeks or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment