Letters are sent to:
Elder Thomas Hesselgesser
Av Jorge Basadre 592 Oficina, 604A
Edificio Torre Azul
San Isidro
Lima 27
Peru

OR EMAIL:
thomas.hesselgesser@myldsmail.net

TJ can only email back his family but feel free to
email him and check the blog for his emails

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

AUg 20th, 2011


Hey Family,

Hey guys hows everything going?  It was good to hear from you this week :(  Well i understand things are a little busy.  You should plan on writing me every Friday because sometimes i will be writing Saturday and sometimes other days in the week but if your write me every Friday i will get it every time no matter what day im writing. Well the rest of the week went pretty good.  Its definitely flown by. Since the last letter I wrote things have gone really well.  We were supposed to be getting home from our super long road trip this morning but instead we came home on Thursday night.  We met up with President Manning in Cañete to do a Multi-Zone conference and he saw that my companion was sick and sent us back to Lima to rest a little bit.  It
was a very tiring road trip.  I was with 10 different companionships in 10 days. It was hard to adjust to so much change in so little time.  My focus has changed from helping investigators to helping missionaries and its definitely a big difference.  I had an awesome opportunity to return to my area in Cañete for a day.  It was the best day of the whole trip.  I saw one of the families that i baptized and now they are giving lunch to the missionaries every day.  They are the pension of the missionaries.  And they promised me that they would go to the temple to be sealed next July!  It was awesome to see them again!  Not only that the dad of the family whose name is Oswaldo came with us and introduced us to his friends and neighbors that night.  It was Awesome!  They are the greatest family ever.  I cant wait to see them get sealed in the temple in a little less than a year.  Anyways other than that today we ate doughnuts for breakfast it was awesome. Having a good time.  Im not rested up a little bit and feel a lot better.  I got a little worn out on the road trip, but also had a lot of fun.  We were able to learn a lot from the missionaries and get to know almost the entire mission.  This week that is coming i think i will be writing on Monday or Tuesday because we are going to the furthest part of the mission called Ayacucho to do another zone conference.  We have to take a plane to get there.  Weird.  So i think we will be a little busy next Saturday but still just write me on Monday night.  But just write me ever friday night Actually write me as soon as you read this and then write me again on friday night. Because im using my email almost every day to communicate with president so i can read emails i just cant write any to you.  And send me the recorder i want to hear everybody.  And have you been able to get into my BUUH account? And why havent grandma and grandpa written me.... I really want to hear from them.  Or at least give me their
email address.  Welp thats all love you all and miss you tons bye bye

Your son

No comments:

Post a Comment