Letters are sent to:
Elder Thomas Hesselgesser
Av Jorge Basadre 592 Oficina, 604A
Edificio Torre Azul
San Isidro
Lima 27
Peru

OR EMAIL:
thomas.hesselgesser@myldsmail.net

TJ can only email back his family but feel free to
email him and check the blog for his emails

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

August 1, 2011


Hello Family and friends

Well this has been a pretty insanely crazy week for me.  We spent basically the whole week traveling all over the entire zone and doing baptismal interviews.  It was a lot of stress and a lot of things went wrong but a lot of things went right too.  As a zone we had a great month and we have improved a ton.  After getting done with some baptismal interviews on Saturday morning President manning called me and told me i was going to have a change.  He called me here into the office to be an assistant.  So basically i just got changed away from the best area ever to the office.  Wel i probably wont be in the office that much i will probably be traveling a lot but i wont be in my area anymore.  To be 100% honest im really scared because i just had a ton of responsibility put onto my shoulders and Im not even sure exactly what im supposed to be doing.  In short im a little scared. But hey where the lord calls he provides a way.  I just have to learn a lot of stuff really fast. On the upside i live in a building in down town Lima.  I live on like the third floor and our apartment is carpeted with a kitchen.  Oh yeah and Hot water.  And since we are in the rich part of Lima American food is obtainable.  So that will be fun.  Well I hope everything is going well at home.  We did have another baptism this week.  It went really well.  Im really sad that i had to leave my area because i had a lot of fantastic experiences there.  I hope that everything goes well for you miss you all tons.
Bye

Elder Hesselgesser

No comments:

Post a Comment